The coaching proposed
10 different initiatives can be supported as part of our project
The selected initiatives will benefit from the following:
The group coaching session will allow participants to:
- Presenting and sharing the initiatives gathered during the session (mutual learning)
- Collectively assessing the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of each of the initiatives
- Building action plans identifying, for each of the initiatives, the obstacles and levers as well as the needs for the development of each of the initiatives
- Providing expertise and knowledge on the following subjects: workers' organisation, the establishment of a dialogue with platforms, the establishment of works councils, and collective bargaining
- Identifying additional support needs
Each group coaching session will bring together:
- The leaders of the 5 initiatives
- The project coordinators
- Different stakeholders and experts of the labour platforms, facilitators of social relations, who have already led initiatives in the field of representation, collective action and organizing, associated with the project within the framework of the "European Observatory on Digital Platforms".
Depending on the type of initiatives selected, other expertise may be made available.
This second phase of support will make it possible to support the leaders of the initiatives to initiate the implementation of the scenarios identified during the collective sessions: action orienting towards relevant actors and/or funding, providing an answer to technical issues identified during the coaching sessions, maintaining contact among the leaders, etc.
Submission of expressions of interest and follow-up process for applications
The promoters of initiatives falling within the scope above-mentioned are invited to contact by e-mail, no later than 19 December 2019, the Steering Committee of the project (contact details below) in order to:
The Steering Committee of the project will analyse the responses received and will select the 10 initiatives considered most likely to benefit from the proposed support.
After examining the applications received, the steering committee will get in contact very soon with the leaders of the selected initiatives to organize the planned support in concrete terms.